The wait is finally over, Waze is now available for Android Auto. After waiting for more then a year since the initial announcement, Android users can now hit the road with one of the most popular navigation apps. To get started, all you need to do is update your Waze app here.
- Navigate to all your most frequented destinations as pre-programmed in your Waze app in one tap.
- Start any drive using the voice command “OK Google” to tell Waze where you want to go, keeping your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road.
- Receive visual and audio alerts to keep you informed of what’s ahead and find the fastest routes on a larger map with bigger views of alerts, hazards, and more.
- Access your personalized Waze experience from your phone on your car’s bigger screen.
- Easily view your ETA Panel, which organizes everything you need in one place so you can seamlessly check alternate routes and adjust your sound settings.
- Help other Wazers on the road by sharing accidents, road hazards or traffic jams through a visual reporting menu.